Many Americans feel a certain amount of stress whenever they have to fly. That stress is now exacerbated by the fact that we are in the middle of a global pandemic. Therefore, if your travel is essential and you have a flight booked in your future, the last thing you need is added stress over a car rental. Everyone traveling right now just wants to get where they need to go quickly and with few hassles. Because getting a rental car at the airport in New York could be a huge headache; Empire Rent A Car has streamlined the process to get you on your way as smoothly as possible.
At Empire, we always want to make traveling easy and affordable, especially during a pandemic. That’s why we offer a simple, four-step process for obtaining your airport rental and getting you on the road.
- Choose your model. We offers car rentals, van rentals, and SUV rentals—almost all of which are eligible for delivery.
- Use our quick reservation process, indicating your airport destination under “rental location.” Or, you can call us at (800) 750-8782 to make arrangements by phone.
- Let us know what time to meet you at the airport.
- According to our prior arrangements, we’ll either deliver your vehicle to you or bring you to our nearby rental location where your vehicle will be waiting.
- LaGuardia- After a long day of traveling and flying, we’ll either pick you up and bring you to our convenient rental location in College Point, or we’ll deliver your airport car rental directly to you—no lines, no waiting, and no stress.
- JFK- Reserve a vehicle ahead of time and we will either deliver it directly to you or pick you up and bring you to our nearby location in Rego Park. Just claim your luggage, exit the airport, and we’ll be waiting.