|Empire Rent A Car
835 Pennsylvania Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11207
Phone: (718) 649-6600
Fax: (718) 257-5788
|Hours of Operation
Mon-Fri: 8:30AM – 5:30PM
Sat: 8:30AM – 5:00PM
Sun: 8:30AM – 2:00PM
Arguably the most individualistic borough, Brooklyn was actually its own city until New York annexed it in 1898. However, standing on its own gave this borough the chance to develop a unique feel and flavor—one that still exists today. With approximately 2.5 million inhabitants, Brooklyn, NY, is renowned for its diversity, and is composed of hundreds of neighborhoods, each with a distinct ethnic feel. You’ll also love the hipster, artsy atmosphere.
Car Rental Brooklyn NYEstablished in 1970, Empire Rent a Car is a family-owned company that serves Brooklyn and the rest of NYC with car rentals, van rentals, SUV rentals, and more. We work hard to bring you high-quality vehicles at affordable prices.
Serving Brooklyn Residents and VisitorsIf you live in Kings County, swing by our convenient location and pick up a Brooklyn NY car rental the next time your vehicle is in the shop. We also offer truck rentals and trailer rentals that will help if you’re moving to a new apartment, or if you need to tow something large, like a couch or a motorcycle. Contact us at (718) 649-6600 to make a reservation. If you’re a visitor, get acquainted with Brooklyn by renting one of our vehicles. This borough is bursting with exciting events and must-see attractions, and you can’t waste time waiting on public transportation if you want to do everything on your list. Below are a few of the best places to visit:
- Visit the Brooklyn Museum; it’s the second largest public art museum in the country.
- See a show at the Brooklyn Academy of Music. Featuring comedy, dance, opera, theater, and more, it has a show for everyone.
- Take the kids to the Brooklyn Children’s Museum—the nation’s original museum for children.
- Have fun at Coney Island. Visit the amusement park, circus, and aquarium.
- Stop by the Brooklyn Bridge Park for a breathtaking view of the Brooklyn Bridge.