You’re in New York for only a few days, and you want to see all that Queens has to offer. Let Empire Rent A Car help you out. Book a car rental from us, and begin to work your way through this list of things to do in one of NYC’s best boroughs.
1. Explore culture here and abroad at the Queens Museum.
This attraction doesn’t cost as much as the other major museums but still offers great access to fine art, music, and more.
2. Get a slice of classic NY-style pizza at Lucia Pizza.
You can’t be in NYC without getting some great thin-sliced pizza.
3. Go ice-skating any time of year at the World Ice Arena.
Strap on a pair of skates, and glide around the ice for an afternoon.
4. Find some consignment deals at Bayside Thrift Shop.
See what unique apparel you can discover at discounted prices.
5. Check out some wildlife at the Queens Zoo.
Explore creatures from all over the world.
6. Take a stroll at Flushing Meadows Corona Park.
It’s the second largest park in NYC, with plenty for adults and kids to enjoy.
7. Pick out some fresh produce at the Greenmarket at Socrates Sculpture Park.
Even just a walk through the market is refreshing.
8. Catch a Mets game at Citi Field.
From the game to the hot dogs, you can find plenty to enjoy at the ballpark.
9. Go bird-watching at Jamaica Bay Wildlife Refuge.
The park also offers walking tours and kayak rentals.
10. Try new foods.
Queens is home to all kinds of ethnic food. From Indonesian cuisine to bar food, you can always find something new to try.
You can always find something to see and do in Queens. For all your travels about the city, contact Empire at (800) 750-8782 to rent a car, SUV, or van. We offer great rentals at affordable rates, so you can pick up your rental car and be on your way to great fun exploring the borough.