Now that you know how to book a five-star hotel in New York for a fraction of its listed price, we’ll share how to save on attractions.
From the Empire State Building to the Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York has so much to see and experience. However, the admission tickets to these attractions certainly add up. Keep reading to see our thrifty solution.
Sightseeing on a Budget
If sightseeing is on the agenda, consider purchasing the New York CityPASS®. This one-time fee allows admission to all of the following places:
- Empire State Building Observatory
- A merican Museum of Natural History
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art
- MoMA (The Museum of Modern Art)
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck OR the Guggenheim Museum
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island OR a 30-minute Circle Line Cruise
This pass only costs $106, while paying for everything separately (which you’re likely to do anyway) costs $185. That’s a savings of 43 percent.
Getting Around NYC
Make the most of your trip to New York by getting an affordable car rental or a discounted van rental from Empire Rent a Car. Our high-quality vehicles are the simple and convenient way to see all the sights of the Big Apple. To save even more, use one of our coupons.