Come hungry, because this Queens hideaway has incredible food. If you’re feeling traditional, order the nachos grande, Buffalo wings, or steak. However, the Czech and Slovak foods are what make this beer garden so famous. Below are just a few of its delicious dishes:
• Roasted duck served with dumplings and red cabbage
• Chicken or pork schnitzel
• Baked palacinka—crepes with spinach, mushrooms, and Muenster cheese
• Utopenec—spicy, marinated knockwurst sausages with pickled onions and vinegar
• Czech potato pancakes served with sour cream and applesauce
But it doesn’t end there. Any beer aficionado will love the beverages, which include several German and Belgium brews, Czech lagers, and a classic collection of Czech shots.
The Bohemian Hall & Beer Garden is open all week, with set hours from Monday–Thursday and extended hours during the weekend. Remember that the bar and the beer garden have different hours from the attached restaurant.
Hours and Admission